To locate mission projects within a geographical area there are several options:
1. Contact the chapter president for the geographical area. Their names and contact information is shown on chapter leadership page.
2. Contact the regional representative for the geographical area. Their names and contact information is shown on regional representatives page located on main menu under “Chapter Info”.
3. Contact the national Coordinator at email@example.com
or use the CONTACT US web form.
4. Search on the chapter websites as shown on the Chapters page.
7. On the National COM web, go to the main menu; go to Newsletters; select the most current newsletter and observe the list of the most current mission opportunities.